Business Development Fall Internship
August 28, 2018
Maximus is looking for a Fall intern to join a growing team in the NYC office. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in gaining substantial knowledge and exposure to Native advertising and start-up environments. We look for proactive self-starters, out of the box thinkers, who are creative and flexible in their approach to work. We want to invest in, train, and grow the right person to help us grow and advance exponentially!
The Maximus intern will work hand in hand with our sales and account management team to provide campaign analytics and support. This role will teach you how to interpret real-time performance insights, determine winning creative strategies, and optimize our client’s media campaigns by using data, metrics, and creative thinking.
- Manage account correspondence
- Scheduling for demos and client onboarding
- Collect industry relevant data (i.e. competitor feature updates)
- Prospect lead generation
- Maintain and oversee CRM
- Learn the ins and outs of an exciting software platform changing the Native advertising field!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Concise writing skills
- Interest in SaaS and Ad Tech is highly encouraged
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in gaining or furthering exposure to start-up environments
- Proactive and flexible approach to work with strong interest in launching and growing your career and/or knowledge base
- We are looking for 20 hours per week, 3 days a week for a 10-12 week period throughout the Fall
- We are open to September – early December, and will work with the right candidates to come up with a schedule
- We do pay our interns, and are open to fulfilling school credit depending on the needs of the school. School credit is not guaranteed, but is something we would consider
Maximus is a revolutionary native advertising platform that offers autonomous, cross-platform campaign management and interfaces with all major networks, including Yahoo Gemini, Taboola, Outbrain, and more. Maximus’s patent-pending Fire & Forget™ technology analyzes trends and allows the platform to optimize native ad campaigns in real time. Maximus emphasizes a “Humatic” media buying approach that combines the powerful reach of programmatic with the insight and experience of human buying. The complete Maximus experience gives users access to a full-time, dedicated success manager and 24/7 technical support. Maximus was launched in 2017 by ad-tech veteran Joshua Keller. The company is based in New York City. Meet Maximus at https://maximus.live.
Why Work For MAXIMUS?
The heart of our company our team. We work hard, but we also make time for a little out of office fun. With offices in five locations, we’ve perfected interconnected culture spanning across our multiple work studios. From digital “coffee chats” to Friday Fun Days and week-long team building retreats, the MAXIMUS team takes fun beyond the boundaries of their desks. We offer great benefits. There is no limit to your growth, just strong leaders who give you autonomy to excel and the ability to unleash your potential.Apply Now